Hello! As we approach the Independence Day holiday, I want to share with you what I believe to be the
Top Ten Best Ways to Celebrate Independence Day in Prescott!
10) Do a rain dance to bring in the monsoons!! We need it to cool down, people!
9) Barbecue with friends and family. Here is an award-winning sauce recipe that made my mouth water! Award winning BBQ sauce
8) Zoo by Moonlight. July 2nd at Heritage Park Zoo. Bring a flashlight and see the zoo in the cool of night! More info here: Zoo by moonlight
7) Northern Arizona Tattoo Fest. Enjoy activities the entire weekend with art show, pinup pageant, and great music! Tattoo Fest
6) Whiskey Row Street Dance. July 4th from 5-10 pm. This annual event on Whiskey Row will have two bands this year. Whiskey Row Street Dance
5) Prescott Frontier Days Rodeo Parade. This is the Annual Rodeo 4th of July Celebration Parade! Come down to 122 N. Cortez Street to find a spot in front of Cutting Edge Real Estate Professionals to watch the parade! We will have shade, popcorn and snow cones to show client appreciation and enjoy the parade with you! Come early because the parade starts at 9 a.m.
4) Whiskey Row Boot Race directly following the parade!! This tradition is one of the most fun for kids and adults of all ages! Put on your boots and run! It’s easy because sign-up is that day at the event!
3) The Rodeo Dance! Every night of July 2nd, 3rd and 4th immediately following the rodeo. Location: Prescott Town Center. (Windsock/Goodwill parking lot) 1365 Iron Springs Rd. Prescott, AZ. Tickets can be purchased at entry and are $5.00 per person.
2) Pioneer Park 4th of July Celebration. This is the epitome of family fun! Food, music, water slides and inflatables and room for everyone to picnic with family and friends. You have to do it at least once!! From noon to 10 pm ending with the largest fireworks display in Northern Arizona! More info here: Prescott fireworks celebration
1) The World’s Oldest Rodeo! Prescott Frontier Days is a celebration, not only of our country’s independence, but of the World’s Oldest Rodeo! We have the world’s longest running rodeo and people come from all over to compete and enjoy this event. The schedule is found here: Worlds Oldest Rodeo
Have fun, but most importantly, have a safe holiday! Have a sober driver, drink lots of water in the heat and use plenty of sunblock. Remember the kids and keep them hydrated and protected in the sun.
Oh, by the way… I’m never too busy for your referrals.